Mom's Scalloped Potatoes
- 4 - 6 White Potatoes, Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Cubed
- 1 Cup Swiss Cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
Coat baking dish 8x8 with butter.
Layer potatoes with onion and garlic.
Top with cheese.
Add milk and cream.
Season with salt and pepper.
Top with Butter.
Add swiss cheese. Repeat layers until all potatoes are in your pan.
Cover all with heavy cream and top with cheddar cheese.
Bake one hour at 375 degrees.
#seasonthisblog #gratin #scallopedpotatoes