- 1 Package Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- Pinch Cinnamon
- Pinch Nutmeg
- Splash Fresh Orange Juice
Put all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Use a fork or spoon to break open all the berries.
Cool and refrigerate.
Ohio Broccoli Salad
- 1 Large Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 lb Bacon, Fried and Crumbled
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
Toss broccoli, onion, raisins, and bacon into bowl and cover.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Mix with dressing just before serving.
Hint: Make dressing and refrigerate overnight.