- 2 15-oz cans White beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Box Vegetable or Chicken Broth or Stock
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 4 Celery Stalks, Chopped
- 2 Carrots, Chopped
- 2 Cups Broccoli, Chopped
- 2 Cups Cauliflower, Chopped
- 1 14.5-oz can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil or Fresh
- 2 Sprigs Rosemary
- 1 Package Baby Spinach
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Handful Roasted Acorn Squash Seeds
Add 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil to a pot.
Add onions, garlic, celery, and carrots. Saute for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Except for the seeds as garnish.
Bring soup to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until veggies are soft.
Remove rosemary springs.
Add Spinach and cook until it melts.
Serve and top with seeds.